Junior Front-End Software Engineer
18 days ago
Are you someone who wants to make a change? If so, we are looking for a Junior Front-End Software Engineer to join our expanding engineering team. Where you will be exposed to the latest in the state of the art software development, and medical research. Whilst simultaneously providing you opportunities to expand your personal knowledge and portfolio applicable to a huge variety of other software-related industries.
Motilent is a technology start-up located in London (IDEALondon), focused on delivering innovative services for the quantitative investigation of the gut.
We have a highly multi-talented team of enthusiastic engineers and scientists to develop state of the art medical imaging analysis, visualisation and data management software for both research and clinical use, to develop patient care of the future.
We’re Looking for Someone Who
- Enjoys creating simple, effective, efficient, performant and clean code to power new product features, as well as refactoring and improving existing code
- Is comfortable collaborating on the design and user experience
- Cares about shipping high-quality products
- Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration/continuous delivery
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain features of our Front End medical imaging analysis and visualisation platform
- Design efficient UX designs for complex problems
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Understanding of CI / CD
- CSS, Sass
- Linear Algebra
- DICOM / DICOMWeb
Our Tech Stack
Our tech stack includes Typescript, React, Webpack, Terraform, AWS, Docker, and more.
- You will report to a Senior Software Engineer, who will also help you to further develop your skill-set.
- Opportunity to work from home (Occasional travel to the office will still be required), or the IDEALondon office.
- Collaborate closely with other members of our team.
- £25,000-£30,000 per annum.
- 10:00-18:00, Monday-Friday
- 25 days of annual leave + public holidays
- Full-time, Permanent
- Necessary hardware and software will be provided
- Strictly no agency applications
- You must have the right to work in the UK - Motilent can't provide sponsorship