5 months ago
BENEFITS: up to £60k, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, and full remote working available
We want someone who has experience with developing web applications which can be offline capable, and someone who has designed and consumed API's using GraphQL
The company are based in the Gloucestershire area, but are offering full time work from home opportunities if the would prefer to.
- Either strong NodeJS or ReactJS experience (ideally both)
- Experience in developing Web Applications
- Experience designing and consuming API's using GraphQL
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud and its services
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Nice to have experience
- Pervious experience with Managing Node's with Terraform
- Knowledge of working with Lambda functions within AWS
- Experience configuring services with Ansible
Interested? Please contact Emma Stevens on now or please apply to the vacancy with your CV.