Full-Stack Developer for Computer Vision
24 days ago
We are looking for a full-stack developer to work directly with our Technical Lead and closely interact with the machine learning and business development teams, to deliver and iterate on the core Metalynx product. This role will be responsible for prototyping, developing and testing new features for our data analysis webapp. You'll also be learning and applying cutting edge technologies to improve the product, and coordinate with the business development team to understand user requirements.
The tech stack currently consists of React + Typescript + MobX frontend and MongoDB + NodeJS + Express backend, and experience / willingness to learn fast will be a key part of this role. This is an exciting key role which will shape a lot of the direction of product development and play a big part in improving data accessibility for all!Responsibilities
- Implement new features and redesign existing ones on the core analysis product
- Design and prototype mockups of new features
- Write, test, debug and maintain new features and APIs for both the product and the backend web API
- Develop software with compliance, regulation and data requirements that adhere to medical data security standards
- Proficient in writing scalable and robust React + Typescript code, alongside a MongoDB + Express backend
- Experience with MongoDB databases, Express APIs, and file system interaction via NodeJS
- Experience with frontend technologies such as React, CSS, HTML and common frontend design patterns
- Willingness to collaborate and innovate designs and ideas, troubleshoot 3rd level support issues, and identify and fix and issues that may arise
- Experience in delivering software in an agile environment, attention to detail and independent work ethos
As a small team, you will be part of the core nucleus of the company, and your work will directly impact our results. You should be comfortable taking full ownership of your work while closely collaborating with technical and business teammates. We are looking for hires with a hunger for growth and the perserverence to overcome the challenges of an early stage startup environment.Our Values
- Humility in evaluation, pride in execution
- 'Yes and' over 'no but'
- Disagree and commit
- 100% ownership
- We win as a team - the whole is greater than the sum of parts!
- Exposure to early-stage startups and all the learning that comes with it!
- An accelerated practical education in AI
- A chance to lead and take on new responsibilities quickly as we grow
- Competitive salary and early-stage equity
- 4K monitors in our London office
You'll be joining at a very early stage so there is a huge chance for personal and professional development as the company grows. Contact us for more info!