2 months ago
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone who can have at least 4hrs of time overlap with European working hours (9:00AM to 6:00 PM CET).
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of paid holidays. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
- You’re passionate about software development. You hold yourself to a high coding standard and write code that’s reliable, performs well and is easy to understand.
- You turn designs into technical concepts. You can translate complex UI/UX design into technical concepts for new features. You know how to make a solid action plan and execute on it with your team.
- You’re a problem solver. If that means forking a dependency to fix a bug, that’s what you do. If it means studying how color spaces work to guarantee color accuracy, so be it. If you find a concept that needs refactoring, you don’t ignore it.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You’re at your most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate and integrate what you learn.
- You manage scope and expectations. You have experience in collaborating with product partners like product management and product design
- You’re a strong communicator. You have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.