Full Stack Developer (Angular / Node JS)
13 days ago
Full Stack Developer (Angular / Node JS) application formAIVA is an Artificial Intelligence that composes music in the matter of seconds. We serve customers worldwide who are interested in using the power of AI to supercharge their creative process. More information can be found on our website.As a Full Stack Developer, you will play a central role in developing, improving and maintaining AIVA's User Interface, as well as building highly scalable RESTful APIs for our enterprise customers. To do so, you will be using NodeJS, Angular 8 and MongoDB, and will interface with our internal Audio and AI Composition APIs.What we are looking forWe are looking for a candidate with experience deploying and managing large-scale cloud services built on the same or similar technology stack. More specifically, we are looking for the following:Essential:
- At least 3 years of experience as a full stack developer, using Node, MongoDB and Angular (preferably, version 2 or above).
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience / qualification
- Prior experience designing high quality User Interfaces
- A good understanding of the ecosystem of music making software
- Enthusiasm and resilience in a fast-paced startup work environment
- Strong team player and communicator
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent
- Knowledge of Logic Pro X, Cubase, or any major DAW
- Basic knowledge of application deployment
- Some experience using a major cloud provider (DigitalOcean, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Please read the questions below and send the answers to email@example.com. We will contact you afterwards for an interview.
- Don’t forget to include your CV in the email.
- Only applications in English are accepted.
- Please talk about your most relevant past project related to full-stack development
- Describe your experience designing User Interface(s). What were the requirements? The constraints? What was your development process like, from sketching to deployment? If possible, please link to the end result.
- Please include any web links or references to past projects you have worked on, whether they are related to full stack development or not.
- Do you have a Github profile? A LinkedIn? An artist page ? Please include any relevant links in the answer.
- What interests you the most about this opportunity?
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.