1 month ago
The Tech Lead will be a key member of the team, leading the development team and owning the development and maintenance of our platform. We have an advanced platform with a web and mobile app and microservice. We have an active user base of healthcare providers who rely on us for critical staff management functions with everything from compliance to payroll.
As Tech Lead, your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and developing our mobile app, web app and microservices
- Owning key technological and architectural decisions
- Designing, developing and deploying new features and enhancement
- Coding, code reviewing and testing
- Managing third-party services and dependencies
- Establish a technical vision with the team
- Owning the development cycle, from scoping through deployment and delivery
- Managing a small team (currently one mid-level developer). Including daily standups and recruiting new team members.
- Managing Dev and Prod environments and releases into environments.
- Understanding workforce/staffing/HR processes for healthcare providers.
- Operating in a manner compliant with regulations (ICO)
- Collaborate with the product development team to develop new features for our clients
- Coordinate decisions with stakeholders, participate in product design and project planning sessions, working with colleagues to plan the timely and effective implementation of product enhancements that will fulfil our business strategy.
- Experience with restful API architectures, security, user/service interaction models and performance.
- Recent working experience with the architecture, design, engineering and security of containerization technologies
- Solid understanding of web application security.
- Agile working methodologies
- Requirement gathering and engineering**
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with native Android and/or iOS development
- Experience running services in production
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry
**What we will provide for you: **
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced start-up environment
- Working with a motivated and talented team
- Impactful work supporting the NHS
- Flexible working time
- Work where you want - either entirely remote, from our Haggerston office or anything in-between
- We aim for a team day (meet up and social) once a month
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Company laptop
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered