Blueprint Test Prep has a new opportunity for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer. Collaborate with other engineers and product / design teams to further develop our Learning Management System (LMS) and tools. This position is fully remote, and we respect life-work balance. Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in frontend software development on complex systems, including 1-2 years as a senior engineer..
- Experience designing distributed services including micro-services, messaging design, and data design.
- Exposure to backend toolings and technologies, such as Swagger/OpenAPI, JSON, REST, CRUD, GraphQL.
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSQL, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Some experience or exposure to AWS stack, including API Gateway, AWS Lambda, SNS, SQS, and DynamoDB (not required).
- Familiarity with other cloud platforms such as Google Cloud and Azure (bonus).
- Experience working with:
- modern software development processes.
- Jira, Agile, SDLC, CI/CD, Git, Code Reviews
- unit testing and automation testing frameworks (not required).
- Design innovative solutions that push the boundaries of the EdTech space.
- Build amazing technology and collaborate with multiple teams.
- Design matters - you care about the little things that make a great user experience and you’re willing to fight for it!
- You are great at decomposing complex problems.
- Mentoring engineering best practices - you are open to sharing and mentoring others about technology.
- Remain calm - we know that software development can be stressful. Our engineers are calm under pressure, analytical, logical, and build trust with each other.
Blueprint Prep offers online prep courses, private tutoring, and practice exams for medical & law schools. Increase your scores with our test prep programs!
LocationsLos Angeles, CA • Remote
© 2019-2022 JobsinJS.com. All Rights Reserved.