8 months ago
Belfast or Northern Ireland part remote
Salary circa £40-45k
A brand is one of the most essential parts of any business. Brand consistency is why the Nike swoosh makes you feel inspired, and a yellow 'M' makes you hungry, so it’s vital to ensure that a brand is always represented correctly. This is where Brand Asset Management really comes into play.
Our client is a fantastic startup in Belfast that has created a platform to bring all of your brand guidelines, libraries and projects together in a real-time collaborative hub that evolves with your brand, giving easy access to creatives and brand partners. Their customers include top brands like Disney, Playstation and Instagram.
- You will be involved in building and maintaining the entire product from infrastructure to interface, but with a keen focus on the server side of things
- Working directly with the founder and an existing engineering team to design, develop and maintain a sophisticated and modern web application
- Take a prominent role in designing and implementing improvements to the core of the product
- Take ownership of new features and write clean, maintainable code to deliver on the product roadmap
- Identify and fix bugs in the existing system
- Work closely with the founder to come up with creative and innovative solutions to challenging technical problems and help drive the design of the whole system architecture
- Take an active role in developing more junior engineers
What are we looking for?
- You will love trying out new ways of doing things and have an interest in server side technology
- Practical experience with the following technologies:
- RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- AWS Lambda
- Postgres or other SQL database
What's in it for you?
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Interesting work - working on 5 week cycles - a 3 week spring of focused product work, 1 week for general bug fixes and 1 week Fallow to improve the product
- Remote friendly for those in Northern Ireland with 1-2 trips to the office per month
- Team building Fridays