Software Engineer TypeScript React AWS
5 months ago
Software Engineer London / WfH to £65k
Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer (TypeScript React AWS) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a technologist who enjoys using a range of programming languages across the full technology stack?
You could be joining a successful and growing software house and working on the core communications product that enables clients to ensure their call centres deal with genuine, authenticated calls that prevent fraud in a secure, real-time environment.
As a Software Engineer you'll focus on the customer portal using a modern tech stack where you'll be encouraged to learn and pick up new technologies along the way - you'll predominately be using TypeScript alongside React, GraphQL, a range of AWS tools, Rust and CircleCI. You'll join an Agile squad, collaborating to discuss ideas and try new things in an open and supportive atmosphere.
You'll be working in an open, collaborative environment where learning and personal development are key and there's a strong pipeline of Greenfield projects as well as flexible working.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; the office in Central London is now open and they'd like you to go in once a week. When you are in the office you can enjoy a friendly team environment that encourages knowledge sharing, close collaboration and regular company wide hack-a-thons; you'll have time dedicated every Friday afternoon to exploring your own technology interests.
- You have a good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Design patterns, Algorithms
- You have experience with modern software engineering techniques such as TDD
- You have commercial TypeScript (and ideally React) development experience
- You have a good working knowledge of front end technologies and are familiar with public cloud services (particularly AWS and serverless architectures), API design, databases, message queues and continuous delivery
- You're open and collaborative, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge
As a Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday (with the option to buy 5 more), flexible working (including working from home), time off to participate in charity initiatives such as Code Club, gym membership, pension, medical care, wellness benefits including massage and yoga as well as fresh fruit daily.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer (TypeScript React AWS) opportunity.
Contact Name: Front End Web Team
Job ID: 3023582