Frontend Engineer - Founding Member
22 days ago
Lazy Trade unlocks the potential of your crypto portfolio with frictionless access to the entire ecosystem across CeFi and DeFi. From our interactive portfolio gateway you can effortlessly track, manage and trade your crypto across multiple exchanges and wallets on chain. We believe streamlining your crypto experience gives access to greater financial opportunity while saving precious time navigating the fragmented ecosystem.
We are so excited to be building Lazy Trade which we believe can be a critical component of the industry. Our team is backed by Outlier Ventures and is dedicated to bridge the gap between CeFi and DeFi, offering a better user experience in the messy world of crypto. We value giving each team member the chance to innovate, lead and learn in this rapidly moving field. If you’re passionate about web3 and making the experience in crypto more accessible, we would love for you to apply.
We’re looking for a frontend developer with 3+ years of experience to take ownership of the frontend. The first iteration of our product is built with hundreds of users and millions of dollars in traded volume. You’ll be responsible for iterating on our platform, implementing designs on our website and Chrome Extension as we scale to thousands more users. Experience with UI/UX design is a benefit.
You’ll be directly working with the Founder/CEO to implement the frontend which simplifies the way users interact with crypto exchanges and DeFi. You will be using the latest tools in frontend development and integrating with the bleeding edge of crypto products. This is an opportunity to take the lead in growing a startup in the fast paced world of web3.
- Iterate on the frontend and implement new designs
- Identify and troubleshoot problems (in the app and chrome extension etc.)
- Designing visual user interface elements and with integrations to new apps and services
- Build robust scalable and tested frontend code
- Reducing user pain points and friction with the crypto ecosystem
- Adhere to the brand style standards
- Collect feedback, filtering it and adjusting the interface based on it
- Working with a designer to implement the frontend
Must have skills and attributes
- 3+ years experience in frontend programming
- Ability to write clear & concise code
- Excellent communication skills, not afraid to speak your mind and discuss your ideas
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic, fast-moving world of a web3.0 startup
- Flexible and versatile, willing to pick up new skills and learn
- Passion for innovating and excited about building in web3
Nice to have
- Experience with or willing to learn: React.js, Typescript, web3.js/ethers.js
- Ideating using process flows, storyboards and sitemaps
- UI/UX design experience
- Crypto/DeFi trading & investing experience
- Programming crypto app UIs
Benefits of working with us
- Considerable equity incentives as you will be the first hire outside of the founder
- Exposure to a fast moving team at the cutting edge of crypto
- Being an initial hire of a growing crypto startup
- Chance to lead the frontend engineering efforts