Remote Senior Full Stack Developer
14 days ago
GovAssist LLC is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States, and affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have offered superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion.
Our program embraces multiple perspectives while leaning into the belief that no matter where each member is, we trust them to accomplish our shared business goals; all remote and self-awareness are key.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and company’s needs.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP as well as PHP frameworks like Laravel.
- Proficiency with server-side frameworks like NodeJS and Express.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with version control systems such as git and familiarity with git-flow workflow.
- Experience developing web applications (mobile applications are a plus).
- Have an analytical mind, organizational skills, great attention to detail, excellent communication and teamwork skills, and good problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence usage.
- WordPress knowledge in general (including creating custom plugins).
- Willing to be available for emergencies.
- Knowledge of setting up DNS records in general (A, NS, CNAME, MX, TXT, etc).
- Experience with Postman.
- Knowledge of Linux in general as well as SSH key generation and usage.
- Knowledge in mitigating DDoS attacks.
- Knowledge in setting up firewalls securely and securing servers in general.
- Knowledge in optimizing websites for speed.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and its settings/configuration (including, but not limited to, custom fields, triggers, email integration, webhooks, etc).
- Knowledge in 3rd party APIs such as Sendgrid, Zendesk, Twilio, etc.
- Knowledge in integrating and setting up payment providers like Stripe, Authorize.net, Bluesnap, NMI, dLocal, etc.