Senior Full Stack Developer
14 days ago
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and company’s needs.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP as well as PHP frameworks like Laravel.
- Proficiency with server-side frameworks like NodeJS and Express.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with version control systems such as git and familiarity with git-flow workflow.
- Experience developing web applications (mobile applications are a plus).
- Have an analytical mind, organizational skills, great attention to detail, excellent communication and teamwork skills, and good problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence usage.
- WordPress knowledge in general (including creating custom plugins).
- Willing to be available for emergencies.
- Knowledge of setting up DNS records in general (A, NS, CNAME, MX, TXT, etc).
- Experience with Postman.
- Knowledge of Linux in general as well as SSH key generation and usage.
- Knowledge in mitigating DDoS attacks.
- Knowledge in setting up firewalls securely and securing servers in general.
- Knowledge in optimizing websites for speed.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and its settings/configuration (including, but not limited to, custom fields, triggers, email integration, webhooks, etc).
- Knowledge in 3rd party APIs such as Sendgrid, Zendesk, Twilio, etc.
- Knowledge in integrating and setting up payment providers like Stripe, Authorize.net, Bluesnap, NMI, dLocal, etc.
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.