Full Stack Engineer
13 days ago
We have a fully distributed LatAm engineering team with a majority in Argentina. We have a very high bar for technical skills and are seeking only the most talented developers.
As a back-end engineer, you will work directly with our CTO and engineering team to launch and scale the core product. Partner with product managers and designers with decades of Silicon Valley experience.
Expect to tackle a healthy mix of back-end data workflows and integrations, as well as build a modern, best-in-class user experience. The most important function will be to help architect the data workflow and integrate multiple 3rd party data providers. In tandem, you’ll help build a best-in-class user experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join as one of the first 20 employees addressing the $311 billion car insurance market.Responsibilities
- Work directly with our CTO and engineering leaders
- Develop and iterate our proprietary internal pricing engine for insurance
- Partner closely with product and design on user experience
- Build data pipelines and data intake processes with external partners in automotive and insurance
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Collaborate with and communicate to our small team
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamental concepts
- Bonus for B.S., M.S. or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Bonus for experience in a seed-stage, high-growth startup
- Competitive salary paid in USD
- Flat team structure - we love to ship code
- Work local hours with LatAm colleagues
- Open vacation policy -local holidays respected
- Significant growth potential as we 3x the eng team this year