Software Test Engineer
15 days ago
We're looking for a Software Test Engineer experienced in test automation to help us build our next-gen investment platform.Who we areScalingFunds is a FinTech startup building a blockchain-powered investment fund platform. Originally founded in Berlin and infused by its values, we are now a fully distributed company.Our mission is to democratize investing. We empower fund managers to launch funds faster & cheaper, and raise money from a more diverse investor base while handling compliance efficiently.💡 Learn more about our Engineering Team & Company MissionOur stackYou will work with a modern microservices architecture on a cloud-native stack using the latest and greatest Frontend, Backend, DevOps, and Blockchain technologies:
- Frontend - React / TypeScript / Apollo / CSS-in-JS / Storybook
- Backend - Node.js / TypeScript / Koa / GraphQL / PubSub
- Testing - Jest for Unit Tests / Postman for Integration Tests / Ghost Inspector for End-to-End Tests (but we want your help to improve our testing strategy, processes, and toolchain!)
- Database - PostgreSQL
- Orchestration - Docker / Kubernetes / Cloud Run / Terraform
- CI/CD - GitLab (internal) / GitHub (open source)
- Infra - Google Cloud / Cloudflare
- Blockchain - Ethereum / Solidity / Hardhat
- Remote Work - Work from anywhere 🏖 (meetings happen between 10:00-18:00 in Central European timezone)
- Bi-annual workation - We fly everyone to the same place for a week for a grand ScalingFunds family reunion. All expenses paid!
- 23 days paid vacation - We value work-life balance. With each additional year you earn more holidays (up to 30 days total).
- Competitive Salary - We pay at the high end of local market rates.
- Stock Options - We want everyone to feel ownership, so we give everyone ownership.
- Growth Budget - €1,000 annual allowance for books, courses, conferences, you name it.
- Office Budget - €1,000 annual allowance for co-working spaces or upgrading your home office.
- Fitness Budget - €44 monthly allowance for your physical & mental health.
- Modern Stack - Work with the latest and greatest technologies, including blockchain.
- Deep Work Time - We know Engineers need focus. Tuesdays and Thursdays are our heads-down days. No meetings allowed.
- Open Source - Contribute to our open source projects like Strong Config 💪.
- 3+ years professional experience as a Software Test Engineer, especially in web app testing
- Your English is fluent, spoken and written
- You are great at self-managing and organization
- You have a growth mindset and love learning
- You are ok with working in Central European Time Zone
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and executing robust automated test cases for frontend applications, backend services and public APIs
- Experience with end-to-end test automation tools and frameworks for web platforms (such as Ghost Inspector, Cypress or similar)
- Good understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON
- Knowledge of relational databases and using SQL to diagnose data-related issues
- Experience with API testing and automation using Postman or similar tooling
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab) and good understanding of modern continuous delivery processes
- Experience debugging in containerized environments (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience working with managed cloud services (ideally GCP)
- Experience in the financial services industry
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.