Sr. Laravel and Vue.js developer
1 month ago
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a senior developer who would help us build one of our products – MailerLite.Why MailerLite?Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 5 reasons!
- You’ll work with a clean codebaseDue to the fact that we use the latest best practices of development and continuous integration, you can rely on a clean codebase to work with.The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, PHPUnit, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kubernetes and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests, and reviews.
- You can count on stabilityWe’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- You’ll take ownershipWe don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You can pick where you want to work, every dayAt MailerLite, we’ve been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
- You’ll have experts at handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- At least 4 years of web development experience working with Laravel and Vue.js
- Production experience with SQL (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- When you hear queues, you first think of RabbitMQ (or one of the likes)
- Writing unit, feature and/or acceptance tests is a must for you to be able to deliver code
- Familiarity with REST based APIs
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- A sense of personal responsibility
- You’re a good team player
- Problem-solving mindset
- Salary: $60,000-$80,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.