As the leader in data privacy, TrustArc automates and simplifies the creation of end-to-end privacy management programs for global organizations. TrustArc is the only company to deliver the depth of privacy intelligence, coupled with the complete platform automation, that is essential for the growing number of privacy regulations in an ever-changing digital world. We have a global team across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, TrustArc helps customers worldwide demonstrate compliance, minimize risk, and build trust. For additional information visit www.trustarc.com.
We invest in our teammember’s work-life balance, with unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours, and a work from home environment. We support employees with their own industry specific learning. We have weekly virtual team events such as trivia games, celebrating “international pet day”, lunch’n’learns, exercise classes, Women at TrustArc ERG, and many more.
All of our above initiatives and employee support is in line with our six core values, IMPACT (Innovation, Make it Happen, Passion, Accountability, and Teamwork). We like to encourage our employees to end each day with the question: “Did I make an IMPACT today?” And we acknowledge exceptional work through our IMPACT Awards, which includes a paid vacation!The Opportunity
TrustArc is seeking a talented, experienced Senior Front-End Software Developer to join our engineering team. You will contribute to our data privacy management platform from inception to development and delivery, working closely with an agile team including the Visual Designer, Product Owners, Server Development team, and UI development team.What You Will Do
- Focus on projects that help our customers address their online privacy challenges
- Be responsible for designing and implementing performant and scalable products that help our customers discover their privacy data and assess the relevant risks
- Use your deep technical experience to work with and mentor other Front-End engineers
- Design and develop Web-based applications for internal and customer use and act as a technical expert for presentation technologies for the engineering team
- Contribute to presentation-layer standards and practices as a part of the Engineering team and contribute to the testing and implementation approach for the presentation layer
- Act as a subject matter expert on Web UI design and implementation. Your technical judgment and experience will help you to solve complex issues with elegant designs allowing TrustArc to deliver the product on time to meet market demand while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Thorough understanding of CSS3/4 and their intricacies that enable responsive web design / adaptive design experiences
- Deep knowledge of Typescript and Angular
- Thorough understanding of the different specifications within the HTML5 standards
- Experience integrating REST web services with UI
- Strong experience in enterprise design patterns and object oriented programming
- Experience with web page performance tools
- Working experience as part of Agile Scrum teams
- Experience performing design reviews, code reviews, and writing documentation
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? Apply anyway and give us both the chance to find out!What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Care (also available for partner)
- Endless PTO Program
- 100% Work from Home
- Opportunities to participate in regional philanthropic activities
- Opportunities to participate in health-focused activities - mindfulness, wellness, active lifestyle
- $2,500 active employee referral program
- TrustArc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that a successful organization is one that celebrates its employees for who they are, who they love, and the unique lens through which they experience the world. TrustArc does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status. We understand that our differences make us better. They empower us to learn from each other, lean on each other, and create a product and community that models the behavior we hope to see in others.
If you need reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, contact us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.