Full Stack Engineer
23 days ago
Why Join Us?
- We’ve raised a $5m seed round led by Blockchain Capital, and some of the leading funds and founders across Web3, so we’re well capitalised to build and scale rapidly!
- Generous salaries, equity compensation, and a share of any tokens launched!
- You’ll work closely with our two co-founders, one ex-academic from Cambridge and one ex-founder and Facebook EMEA lead!
- Health and Wellbeing allowances, including private health care and other options!
- All the equipment you need to be and feel your best!
- Lunch is on us as well as regular company socials!
- Create delightful user interfaces that are easy to use, responsive, performant, and reliable using tools like React and GraphQL.
- Build out battle-ready and well-tested front-end and back-end systems at speed.
- Manage backend infrastructure and ensure security, availability, and scalability.
- As we scale, grow into a role as a team manager and culture builder.
- Most importantly, help build and shape the future of global co-ordination!
- Ability to think through the complete architecture of a solution, especially in an environment of uncertainty.
- Ideally 4+ years of experience developing scalable and performant web applications with a lot of experience across the stack.
- Experience with core front-end technologies, including: React, React Hooks, Redux, ES6+, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with NodeJS, Express, NextJS, or similar
- Experience working with SQL and no-SQL databases, e.g. Firebase, MySQL, Postgres.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with DAOs, especially as a contributor or creator.
- Demonstrable interest in web3.
- Experience with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, private key management, etc.).
- Exceptional academics.
- Experience working on open-source projects or contributing to Stack Exchange.
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.