Senior Full Stack Developer - Events Platform
13 days ago
Growing events platform is seeking a senior Full Stack Developer to join a London-based team. Our mission is to grow and develop a web-based family events platform and ticketing service.
Work is hybrid between a North London office and work from home. Visa sponsorship can be offered.
- Senior level software development experience
- Comfortable with custom-coding a variety of web applications
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of web development from ideation to deployment
- Experience with testing systems and quality checks
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
- Fluent level of English language is necessary
Good Use Of:
- Database: MySQL
- Other: GIT
- Optional: experience with Docker, GCP, AWS, Python, React Native, Scrum (or other agile methodologies), TDD/BDD would be a bonus
Ensuring the smooth running of the events platform
- Optimising for fast page-loading speeds and reliable performance
- Planning and architecting the development of a number of new features
- Delivering projects to agreed deadlines, in good quality
- Creating tests and testing code of new features
- Problem-solving any issues with the site, including diagnosing and correcting any bugs
You would be working with a team lead in a small team of web developers, and a designer. The right candidate should be based in/around London, UK and able to commute to North London for office-based work two days a week.
About Our Company
We develop projects for two digital platforms geared towards parents. One is a custom-built events platform for finding local events, and the other is an online parenting community and editorial website with over a million annual visitors.