Senior React Developer
5 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team in London.
We are looking for an established Senior Frontend Developer who is experienced with React.js to join our small development team and help create a new generation of Endpoint management product, which is crucial part of cloud based payment service thecompany uses.
You should be able to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of preexisting products. You will coach and support other Front-End developers, Back-end Developers, Graphic and User experience Designer.
We have our main UK office in London but we are happy to support remote working / office working or a mixture of the 2 to suit you!
What you'll be doing: Senior Front End Developer
- Developing and maintaining front end web applications with React
- Develop user-facing features according to UI designs
- Build reusable front-end components
- Translate of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Create responsive layouts for mobile and desktop
- A good understanding of design principles and writing clean code
- A passion to improve processes, tools, methodologies & overall quality of the product
Senior Front End Developer desired experience:
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer
- In-depth knowledge of React and tools including Webpack, Redux and Flux
- Familiarity with the latest features of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Comfortable with building production ready code with full suite of unit and integration tests
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing tools
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub
- Experience with user interface design
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge about SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud based systems (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge of payment / banking industry
- Security knowledge - Development in secured environment (secured development lifecycle)
What's in it for you?
You will be quickly integrated into a highly motivated and global team
An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
Lots of fun stuff - company and team events that include cooking classes, after work drinks, quizzes and book clubs (virtually and hopefully soon face to face)
Space & time for Self-Development and a host of tools available
Large network of partners and investors
Contact Name: Alexander Zalewski
Job ID: 3028296