Senior Front-End Engineer - React.js / Next.js
15 days ago
We are an incubator based out of New York City, but 100% of our team members work remotely from various countries and time zones. Our work touches a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, real estate, non-profit, e-commerce, and education. Job Description:
- No client work.
- No legacy code.
- This is a front-end senior-level full-time position with a flexible schedule.
- You will be working on a new and exciting project in the Real Estate Prop-Tech space.
- This position will allow for an opportunity to advance and accelerate your career within a very fast-growing environment.
- You should be available and ready to start within 2-3 weeks or sooner
- Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment
- Expert-level experience with React.js and Next.js (or other SSR frameworks)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Supportive and open team culture. No stuffy bureaucracy here, just a bunch of smart people working on challenging and inspiring projects that are designed to succeed.
- Flexible schedule: We care about results, not hours. We expect you to communicate well and deliver great work. In return, enjoy the freedom of setting your own schedule.
- Your ideas and opinions matter to us -- we encourage our team to be aware of all projects and to participate where you feel you can help. We also believe it is healthy to vary your exposure across multiple projects.
- We use collaboration tools such as Slack, Jira, Monday.com, and Notion
- Paid holidays and personal days off whenever you need them. We are an ambitious bunch, and understand that everyone needs breaks. As long as your assignments are on track and covered, take the time you need in order to regain focus and be productive.
- Educational stipend: Want to improve your skills in a particular area or simply learn something totally unrelated to your work - we encourage learning and will be happy to reward your hard work by paying for your courses.
- We value UX best practices and take a user-centered approach when iterating on projects
© 2019-2022 JobsInJS.com. All Rights Reserved.