Full Stack Engineer
15 days ago
We’re building Shopify for service businesses. We help service pros (e.g., cleaners, landscapers, painters) acquire direct business, fast. Up and running within minutes, our digital storefront products help pros get discovered, trusted, and booked repeatedly.
ProPhone is co-founded by Nick Ornitz (CEO) and Shannon Kay (CPO) with an excellent team of Matthew Konicke (Founding Head of Engineering), Dylan Stone-Miller (Founding Full Stack Engineer), Devansh Saini (Full Stack Engineer), Jonathan Stern (Full Stack Engineer), Michael Zhu (Growth Manager), and Ayo Coker (Business Development Representative).
We're YC-backed and seed-funded, and we’ve experienced rapid growth in 2022 with over 150% growth since January 1st across several hundred service businesses. We're looking for a Customer Success teammate who will play a pivotal role in developing strong relationships with our customers and subsequently our growth.
We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We particularly encourage people from communities that tend to be underrepresented to apply, including but not limited to women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
We believe “great candidates” do not come about through simply a checkmark next to past experiences. We believe in hiring people not just skills. Even if you do not check every box but find excitement at the prospect of working with us in this capacity, please apply.⚡ What you'll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our web application
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work closely with our engineering leaders, contributing strategically and playing a key role in the product development process
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer or similar engineering role
- Excellent problem-solving skills to address dynamic, complex problems early
- Preferred experience with some of the following: Tailwind, Auth0, CI/CD, frontend web UI framework
- Preferred experience with the following: database languages and architecture, cloud technologies / server-side languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a passion for learning
- You are energized by ambiguity
- Goofball who loves having fun
- Competitive cash compensation and equity package
- Monthly stipends for medical coverage
- Signing stipend for technology and workspace enhancements
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation, 7 company holidays including election day, and 1 personal volunteer day a year
- Opportunity as one of our first engineering hires to take on significant responsibility and ownership in building a product that can change the lives of home service pros
- Fun-filled team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously, including virtual cameos from the team dog mascots Caro and Alta
We're a remote-first team with presence in New York, Boston, Atlanta, and San Diego. You can view our website at prophone.com