13 days ago
6-month contract React Developer role with a global retail organization helping to develop new features for their e-commerce site.
6-month react developer contract role Working with a number of scrum teams develop new features
Global retail organization with full remote work abilityWhat & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking to add a senior react developer to one of their scrum teams. They are undergoing a re-platform of their entire site from jsp to ReactJS, it is all new development, there could be some feature add but the code base is all very new. You will be focused on a set of components to deliver, and the backlog will be driven by the product manager. E-commerce experience would be considered an asset but not required.Who:
- This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, you will need to accommodate PST hours.
- You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years experience with ReactJS
- Strong experience working as part of an agile scrum team
- Experience working with a product team desired
- Bachelors’ degree in CompSci or related experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.