Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and advance your career by working with top talent in London, New York, and San Francisco or anywhere in the world (fully remote), working with the latest emerging technology including AI, and taking on new challenges?
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a strong track record building and scaling innovative products in tech companies through innovative technology solutions who wants to be part of the leadership team of a very innovative and highly scalable early-stage AI tech start-up disrupting the Future of Work and the Job Market we have the perfect job for you.
Whether you want to join the CROWTH! REVOLUTION full time (and be rewarded with generous stock options) or part time, get in touch! We are looking for EXCELLENCE, AMBITION, EGO FREE and alignment with our values. We understand that top talent may have some side projects and we actually encourage it!
Crowth! (https://www.crowth.org/) is an ambitious AI start-up with a huge mission: to tackle disruption in the job market caused by Artificial Intelligence/COVID19 to help people and companies be engaged and successful in the next decades. We are building a PEOPLE FIRST job market in the post-pandemic and Artificial Intelligence era, starting by disrupting job searching. Crowth! empowers people and makes it easy for them to help each other when looking for jobs and talent.
We are in stealth mode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_mode). What does this mean? After two years secretively building the disruptive and innovative platform and products with an amazing team of freelancers, getting our technology and designs patented across the US, UK, EU and other countries, achieving product market fit and starting building our demand and supply we are ready to scale and build a first class team of talented equally passionate people about our mission and vision and who are willing to fight to make the vision a reality. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2019/01/30/stealth-mode-best-growth-tactic-startup-business/?sh=13be14f71240)
Backed by a very experienced team of advisors and mentors including the ex-Chief of Investment at America Moviles, the ex-Chairman of Jumia ‘The Amazon of Africa’ (recently IPOd) and the UK’s ‘Data Scientist of the Year’ (2019) and ‘Cloud Leader of the Year’ (2018) by Tech Leaders Awards among others. Currently targeting £7m round and finalising fundraising conversations with leading VCs and Angel Investors.
We pride ourselves on cultivating a working environment based on drive, excellence, boldness, openness to change, trust and a lot of laughter. As a rapidly growing company, we are on the lookout for ambitious and goal orientated self-starters who align with Crowth!’s vision and culture.
The CEO (linkedin.com/in/nataliademiguel1) is so passionate and heart driven about disrupting job searching and transforming the workplace in the interest of all of us. She has been named Exceptional Women of Excellence by Women Economic Forum (2020), AI Leader of the Year by Tech Leaders Awards (2018), Finalist of the Editorial Award by Women in Tech Awards (2018) and more recently one of the 10 Most Ambitious Business Women Making a Difference in 2021 by InspireZones (2021). She was previously a high performing and high potential team member across many leading organisations including Consulting Firms and has been described as highly courageous, determined, and visionary person.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time / part-time / freelance Full Stack Mobile Software Developer to join our Engineering team and take on full responsibility for building innovative tech solutions. You will lead in helping to build out the MVP further, continuously drive innovation by proposing and building new features aligned with our customer needs, contributing to design and implement our data and artificial intelligence strategy (if desired). We are looking for:
- Strong knowledge/experience with:
- Kotlin OR Flutter
- Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine
- If possible (not compulsory) some basic knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, building AI first products/organisations
- Goal orientation, ability to deliver results, driven by excellence. Track record building innovative tech solutions in a high performing culture and fast paced environment using agile methodologies and sprints, preferably in start-ups and scale ups
- Excellent attitude, proactivity, flexibility and desire to influence the creation of an exciting, high growth potential & purpose driven business
- Desire to get upskilled in new technologies and languages
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude. Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, preferably with strong academic background
- Strong cultural fit (see values & culture at the end)
What you will get in return
- Be part of a disruptive & innovative venture which aims at acting as a vehicle for change in society and the workplace
- Very competitive earnings and generous stock options highly geared towards first members of the management team
- A culture we are pride of!
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibility and new challenges as part of a high growth organisation with a highly scalable global product
- Bi-weekly team lunches with knowledge sharing & personal development sessions
- 25 days per annum + birthday day off
- Yearly personal challenge & support to it
- Option to work fully remote anywhere in the world!
- Breakfast and fresh smoothies
- Determination: we are passionate, driven and full of purpose to achieve our vision
- Excellence: we aim at being extremely good at what we do and together bring outstanding products to people
- Boldness: we are courageous, we take risks and action and push boundaries. We empower our people
- Openness to change: we help people understand the change, we inspire them and support them to act. We do and think differently
- Trust: we will never ever compromise our company’s trust with clients, employees and society; we fly to achieve our vision but we care about people
- Meritocratic: striving for excellence and proactivity and rewarding the best
- Transparent: free flow of constructive feedback and opinions in real-time
- Flexible: employees can work remotely and flexibly. Teams assemble and stop quickly to achieve specific goals
- Speed: a bias for action, agility and proactivity
- Connections: we aim at connecting and collaborating with every single person and company in the planet and help them collaborate