Lead UI Developer
*Angular*.*Front End Developer*.*UI Developer*.*AWS*
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000
Location: LondonThe role:
My client, a leading Asset Management client, are looking for a Lead Angular Developer to provide system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for Mainframe-, Client Server-, Web-, and/or PC-based systems. They continue to evolve technical skills to increase both depth and breadth of skills and add maximum flexibility and impact to the scrum team.In these roles you will:
- Capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a collaboratively minded team
- Translate technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement to projects for internal clients.
- Develop code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects that are well structured and backed by automated tests
- Employ contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation
- Provide system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for Client Server-, Web-, and/or PC-based software or Middleware. Integrate third party products.
- Elevate code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provide follow-up Production support. Submit change control requests and documents.
- Thoroughly understands software development methodology. Thoroughly understands architecture standards. Train and mentor staff with less experience. Resolve issues elevated from staff with less experience.
- Participate in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Explain technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients.
- Perform systems analysis, including system requirements analysis and definition (eg, prototyping), and logical and physical design.
- Write the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables.
- Has a broad understanding of Vanguard's technologies, tools, and applications, including those that interface with business area and systems.
- Communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones. Thoroughly understands and complies with all Information Security policies and procedures, and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
What it takes:
- At least one year of development experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or adopt Lean principles
- Be able to design Front End and Back End solutions for test driven development
- Able to work on continuous delivery pipeline using Bamboo and run automated tests using Junit, Protractor, Jasmine and Selenium
- Experience in Agile Development
- Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, and rest of technical team
- Strong communication skills with ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Strong strategic problem solving skills to innovation
- Knowledgeable in databases and can speak about uses cases for different types
- Pragmatic approach to software development including continuous improvements, testing, and user-focused software
If you believe you match the requirements above then please apply, and someone will be in touch within 48 hours.