Senior Full Stack Developer - React/Java
The role is within our Wealth Management Document Management team, providing innovative digital solutions to improve Client experience. You will work with a great team of people both within Glasgow and globally and can influence the design and architecture of the solutions we create.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Strong technical understanding of Java Core concepts, including memory management, multi-threading, REST based services and Spring
* Front End development experience using React
* Advanced development experience in Java
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience of developing performant and maintainable UI's alongside UI/UX design specialists
* Knowledge of UI Design Principles
* Either knowledge of, or an interest in learning AI/ML and AWS
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.