Senior Full-Stack Developer
You are a Senior Full-Stack Developer looking to drive impact within a purpose driven start up. Your technical ability, communication skills and collaborative approach are important to us and therefore…
- Full stack background with a focus on front end technologies and product
- Strong knowledge of different programming languages including Python and Typescript and open to learn new things quickly.
- 5+ years of experience in programming within test-driven development and continuous delivery environments
- A commitment to well designed and efficient code
- An intrinsic passion for delighting the customer by creating compelling user experiences
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex systems in a digestible way
- Experience mentoring or managing other software engineers
- (Desirable) Developed and deployed a cloud-based architecture across multiple geographies (we use AWS)
Extra brownie points if you have: Been involved in the development and deployment of a cloud-based architecture across multiple geographies (we use AWS)
What you’ll do:
- As the Senior Full-Stack developer you’ll join a small team and work directly with our CTO and founders to build out mmob’s Intelligent Partnership Platform (IPP)
- Design APIs and document everything on Swagger/OpenAPI language.
- Develop and deliver features to meet new requirements and functionalities. We use AWS to host our deployments (EKS, Lambda, APIGateway, RDS)
- Manage MySQL database whilst maintaining a high level of security. (We may be using Redis soon)
- Take responsibility for code across our stack
- Backend is powered using Python, FastAPI, MySQL
- Frontend is built modularly using TypeScript, React, NextJS
- You will also manage, mentor and coach junior developers
- Become an intrinsic part of mmob’s culture and growth journey on our mission to deliver positive outcome for consumers and improve their financial wellbeing.
- A competitive salary, package and the ability to make your mark at an ambitious Fintech
- An amazing team, founders, and investors, backed by a supportive board committed to our vision of disrupting open finance
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice for all employees, championing those that drive value and push the business forward
- Commitment to culture, with fun (well, we think so) office socials, perks and more
- Commitment to personal development, with options for professional training
- Flexibility with working hours, we’re focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Brand new technology, that works and hasn’t been around the houses
- Access to impressive business leaders and external consultants
mmob is driving the open finance agenda globally, enabling digital brands to rapidly deploy complementary, connected services via intelligent partnerships within their digital channels.
mmob’s Intelligent Partnership Platform delivers a comprehensive suite of products that empower brands to deliver long-term value to their customers by maximising the value of intelligent partnerships.
mmob was founded in 2020 by experts in digital transformation from Barclays, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, and Credit Suisse. MMOB is well capitalised, backed by finance industry leaders and seasoned entrepreneurs, offering immense strategic benefits in driving traction. This investment has allowed mmob to validate its approach, build its core platform and secure initial commercial agreements.
Within just a few months, from scratch, mmob’s leadership team have achieved impressive traction, signing commercial terms with initial partners, building a rich pipeline of qualified prospects, and defining the strategy for scaling commercial operations.
For 2021, mmob has set ambitious objectives, focused on driving commercial growth and accelerating the delivery of its technology roadmap. These milestones are imperative for smashing our Series A round, planned for June of this year. From a growth perspective, mmob is at a pivotal point, presenting an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious Fintech on its (hyper) growth journey!