FX UI Developer
The Role of the FX UI Developer will include:
- Supporting and developing user centric components for a Live Trading platform for a large FX Client.
My client is a Global Fintech Bank and Investment Trading organisation on an uphill trajectory for success.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the components.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
- Train and mentor less experienced participants through instruction, pair programming and code review.
The Successful candidate must have:
- Good understanding of relational databases and appropriate SQL Knowledge.
- Experience of Front office Development Experience for Interest rates products, Repos, FX, FX options.
- Knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
The Successful Candidate will enjoy:
- A Very Desirable and competitive Day rate £700 - £750pd Inside IR35.
- The opportunity to work for a well know Global Fintech organisation with a reputation for being a great Financial organisation to work for.
- The opportunity to establish and embed best development and design practices.
- Flexible working arrangements in a friendly and collaborative Environment.
Contact Name: Shenal De Vass
Reference: TJ/9082/JN -072021-2944668_1626525304
Job ID: 2956471