Full-stack Developer (Contract)
Are you a mid-level app developer looking for a new experience?
I am a senior consultant & entrepreneur currently hiring freelancers to join our brand-new tech collective. As part of the collective, you get access to projects, a network of creatives and different resources.
The current project is a mobile app for a prestigious proptech client. Very cool and product with high impact!
About the role
- Working with two senior full-stack developers on a hybrid app
- Following UI design to code high-quality front-end (We use Figma)
- Helping with writing documentation and tests
The ideal profile
Someone that has a LOT of MOTIVATION and at least 3 YRS+ MOBILE APP DEV EXP. Determined, persistent, and detail-oriented. For a start, this is purely a freelance position, but that can evolve rapidly. Other attributes:
- Preferred framework: React, React Native and Typescript. Also, considering Flutter.
- A big plus - native app skills: Swift, Objective-C, Java and Python
- Familiar with AWS microservices
- Github, Git
- Knows the basics of testing and the SCRUM methodology
- Positive attitude/Fast learner
- Part-time to begin with (3 months)
- Hourly rate depending on the individual
- Remote with at least 1-2 days face to face meeting in London per quarter (We can pay for your travel * food expenses)
- Opportunity for recurring work and stock options
PLEASE NO RECRUITER & NO AGENCY.
Send your CV, an example of work, and a creative blurb about you.
I look forward to hearing from you—see you soon!
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Expected start date: 19/07/2021