Kiroku uses artificial intelligence to make healthcare more efficient. Founded by a dentist and a machine-learning engineer, Kiroku was born out of the stress of writing endless clinical notes instead of treating patients. Our product has helped complete half a million dental appointments and is in a high growth phase.
Hundreds of dentists currently use Kiroku, and we are growing fast. Our product works by building workflows for healthcare professionals that then adapts as they use Kiroku. Their intelligent machine learning systems finds the optimal way to improve efficiency, while also improving the information collected.
We are a small team based in London. Now is the perfect time to join us to have a huge impact in our future growth!
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join Kiroku's early team. Over the next year, we aim to scale our product in new countries and new industries!
- Integrating NLP and Machine learning algorithms into the product workflow.
- Creating RESTful endpoints for our Front End team
- Helping to structure our Back End code
- Helping with feature architecture designs
- Helping to shape the future of the company.
- All the other fun stuff that comes with a new and exciting start-up!
- ~4+ years of engineering experience
- Experience developing applications from the ground up - either through personal projects or professional
- An innovative, energetic and self-driven mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing scalable architectures is a nice to have but not crucial
- You have experience in Python, Docker, NoSQL databases
- Startup experience & a growth mindset
- Strong Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (version control, tooling, testing, etc.)
- Ideally, you should be able to work in London or be able to commute. Candidates outside of London who are interested in relocating will be considered. (We have flexible working)
- Work transparently and collaboratively within a distributed team
- Favour regular, incremental delivery over perfection
- Strive for continuous learning and improvement for themselves and their teams
- Are interested in ensuring that all of our systems - software and human-scale efficiently
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google cloud functions
- (and many other new and shiny things!)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular company and social outings
- Brand new MacBook (Laptop) supplied when joining
- Co-working space
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early-stage startup, and building a base technical infrastructure.
- Fun, friendly, and collaborative startup office environment
- Central London location
We like to move fast from the first to the last interview.
- Phone screen with Jay (CTO) - 15 minute
- Tech task - 1 hour
- Technical interview - 45 minutes
- Culture interview - 45 minutes