As part of our engineering team you will be contributing to implementing our product vision. You will be working with a talented group of people who are thriving in a dynamic, creative and fast paced environment.
If you are a problem solver, self-starter, and a strong communicator who is not afraid to make their voice heard, then you will be a great fit on our team!
Your role in the project will be flexible, but you will be spending most of your time as part of our VueJS WebApp team.
Your main focus will be build our API that will be shared both internally and externally. You will get an opportunity to build this project from the ground up with a prospect of leading this company wide effort in the future. You will to get contribute and own the project from day one.
- You are a strong communicator who is not afraid to make their voice heard
- You are a self starter who thrives when taking initiative to tackle problems
- You are passionate about what you do and bring new ideas that advance the team
- You are curious and love to learn new things
- Good English language skills
- Minimum 1 year experience of working in a backend engineer role
- Git (we use gitlab): super mandatory, know how to push, do a PR, pull, solve conflict
- Vue.js experience
- Familiarity with jest
- Experience with building scalable REST APIs in any language
Optional but valuable:
- CSS framework (Bulma)
- Firebase Cloud Functions / node.js
- Firebase Real-time Database / NoSQL
- Familiarity with REST based APIs
- Personal project to showcase in Vuejs + Firebase / G Cloud is awesome
- Experience working remotely
Tools we use:
- GitLab for code management and CI/CD for web and PWA
- Vue.js for 3 webapps (pro, patient, and dashboard) and one PWA for provider
- Firebase / Gcloud for database / auth / file storage / backend
- Slack for communication
- Confluence/Jira for sharing documentation and project management
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- In line with market for an early seed stage engineering hire