Senior React Developer
Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Vancouver, Berlin and London. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Buyapowa is the only advocate marketing platform designed for large enterprises - many of which trade within regulated industries - we deliver a fully-compliant, secure and flexible solution that can be deployed anywhere in the world. Buyapowa works with over 100 of the world’s largest brands and retailers, including T-Mobile, Gap, Vodafone, First Direct, Formula 1 and BT.
Globally, we’re a team of 40 employees and we’re growing quickly. We’ve won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we’re passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other’s energy.
We are looking for a talented front-end developer who has the experience to be able to quickly pick up projects, make improvements and implement new features.
We have many projects built with different technology stacks. You should be comfortable:
- Writing accessible and conformant HTML5 and CSS
- Working against mock API interfaces and defining interfaces with back end developers
- Building and maintaining Storybook managed component libraries
- Evaluating frameworks for viability and improved productivity
- Maintaining a high standard of usability and design consistency
What you will do:
Take full ownership of front end projects from working with the design team to implementation and deployment. You will have support from everyone on the team, from engineering to user experience
- Build and maintain two recently completed react applications with both high traffic and high efficiency workflows.
- Kick off and own two new projects expected to deliver in 2021
- Continuously improve our build pipeline and process
- Work closely with product and design to ensure functionality is built iteratively and effectively
- Solve tough product problems and engineering challenges
- Generate new ideas alongside our design team to continually improve the experience for all types of users
You are interested in
- Working on a diverse set of engineering challenges
- Making useful software that's valuable and better than before
- Considering the customer and user, contributing product ideas, all whilst discovering insights through user testing, analytics, etc
- Being in a supportive learning environment with a diverse team in terms of skill sets, backgrounds and levels of experience
- Having the freedom to creatively solve problems
- Operating with a very clear demand for your output
This is a fully remote position. Full time. Immediate start