Full Stack Engineer
About the job:
Our startup is growing, and we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (m/w/d) to accelerate the development of our products.
- You will be a core member of one of our engineering teams! While it requires a lot of dedication and ownership, you can also expect to grow in your strengths in this job and take early responsibilities on a new product.
- You will be responsible for delivering web application features (in coordination with the product team). You will develop API endpoints and implement the user interface, follow up on issues and come up with solutions.
- You will write clean code with unit and integration tests, make continuous improvements to the codebase, create proper documentation, including API documentation aimed at our users.
- You will follow agile practices, work as a team and ensure timely delivery.
- You will take part in daily standups, planning sessions and code reviews.
- You will find a lot of interesting technical challenges around data integrity, versioning, scalability, performance, integration with our other products, advanced search, authorization/authentication, accessibility, etc.
Our current tech stack:
- Back-End: Java 11, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, REST API, Elasticsearch, AWS S3
- Other: GitHub, CircleCI, AWS, Docker, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, VS Code
- At least 2-5 years of software development experience in a team setup using modern tools (like Jira, Github, CircleCI, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with Spring and/or at least one frontend framework is a big plus
- You value, understand and apply solid software development fundamentals
- You are looking forward to working for a startup and are ready to take ownership, work autonomously and grow together
- You are a good communicator, not afraid of asking questions and eager to learn from others
You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English)