QA Software Engineer
Do you consider yourself a pioneer? Do you get excited about the future of data analytics, AI, and technology?
We are a SaaS company designed to analyse, predict and automate critical decision making for businesses. With our integrative AI technology, companies can make tactical decisions to improve their strategies, policies and forecasts.
We take pride in creating a work environment that promotes invention, independence and transparency. Our social and 'open door' approach allows everyone to show initiative, be creative and collaborate across the business. Our team consists of valuable and knowledgeable industry experts who seek to push the boundaries of technology, data analytics and AI.
We wants inventors. We are looking for people with ideas and solutions to improve the way we do things. If you are a problem-solver, creator, and designer looking to expand your knowledge and responsibilities, talk to us!
Become an inventor and join our team.Key Responsibilities:
- Helping design, build, maintain full stack
- Ensuring that solid development practices, such as proper use of source control, full testing processes and automated deployment mechanisms are followed
- Maintaining existing systems and supporting migration to our new platform
- Help the team on all aspects of development. Identifying potential performance issues, bottlenecks and pain points and recommend new and creative ways to solve
- Contribute to an Agile team doing continuous improvement
- Take ownership of feature development and ongoing maintenance
- Work in enterprise level solutions for big data
- At least 4 year's experience of working across the full development stack
- Experience building microservice solutions
- Experience with various database technologies including Postgres and MongoDB
- The ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non technical users
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc
- You have a quantitative background with a minimum 2:1 degree (BSc or MSc in a numerical subject)
- Working experience with Angular and JVM technologies
- Working experience with Spring Boot Framework
- Working knowledge of OpenAPI
- Good working knowledge of developing cloud friendly enterprise solutions
- Natural Language Processing and Semantic Web
- Good working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good working knowledge of Actian Vector
- Public Cloud computing platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform, Azure and/or AWS
- Fluent in English
- Good communication with non-peers
Contact Simon Portway
Contact Name: Simon Portway
Job ID: 3009003