Full stack developer, Firetip Tech
Full Stack Developer, Firepit Tech
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation - an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Full stack developer
A little bit about our team:
Firepit Technology is an award-winning central UX/UI and Development team, that supports Warner Music globally. We partner with artist campaign strategy teams in the Labels across the world, creating websites, fan activations integrating with APIs (Spotify, YouTube, Twitter, etc), web games, apps, 3D, AR Filters/Lenses, and many other types of fan experience output. We have been privileged to deliver for artists such as Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, Foals, Rita Ora, Slipknot, Laura Mvula, David Bowie, and Pink Floyd, to name just a handful. As well as our global remit supporting Labels, we also collaborate with colleagues in Business Development, working with the relevant tech platform/startup partners they invest in and license. We also work closely with our colleagues in the CRM/Audience team.
Why this could be your next big break:
- You'll have around 18months to 2years work experience, looking for a creative and varied environment
- You will get to work with the existing internal UI/UX/Design and Development team, and contribute, grow and learn.
- Your voice within the team is one that will be actively encouraged, as we seek to add value with new ideas and collaborative brainstorming.
- You will be expected to have a good attitude and time management approach to multitasking, and have a hunger and interest in innovation in not only the department outputs, but also your own ability.
- You will also have a "more than just a developer" approach: a passion and interest in the user journey specifics of engaging experiences for our artist fans and audiences. You should have a self-motivated interest in the technical execution of standout digital marketing campaigns across the industry, and the ability to evaluate and dissect the technical detail of these campaigns.
Here you'll get to:
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Have autonomy over projects, and collaborate with fellow Developers and the UI/UX team
- Contribute in brainstorms about the specifics of fan user journeys
Essential technical skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- A real passion for music and the music business
- Github Actions CI
- Knowledge of the Spotify API or YouTube API
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) - the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network - and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) - the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at Click here to contact this recruiter with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request". Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.
Contact Name: Warner Music Group
Job ID: 2942371