You are an ambitious mid-level engineer, looking forward to use state-of-the-art technologies and get to your next professional level? You want to work in an established company, but still like the start-up spirit? If so, read on.
Our tech stack:
- Technologies: AWS (ECS/Fargate, RDS, S3 etc.), Terraform, PostgreSQL, Docker, Github Actions
You will be working in: English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- You will be part of a ~7 person cross-functional team working on internal products to enable DCMN to run out all competition in the future marketing world.
- You value high quality code and you are interested in new technologies, while the business impact of your work is your main driver.
- You will work in an agile environment and scrum processes with modern development practices like Pair programming, Code reviews, Continuous integration/delivery
- As part of the development, you will plan and implement user stories and technical tasks together with the Product Owner and UI/UX Designer.
- As a Mid-Level engineer, you should be motivated to learn and be mentored by Senior Developers to enhance your professional growth.
- Due to Corona, we are currently working fully remotely, but looking forward to being back in our Berlin HQ later this year.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) in the area of frontend development
- Experience in writing maintainable, testable, scalable and secure code
- Excellent knowledge in ReactJS including testing libraries (jest, enzyme, react-testing)
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux, MobX etc.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS
- Good knowledge in interacting with RESTful APIs
- Working experience with the GIT workflow (PRs, code review, working with branches) and agile work processes
- Additional experience in backend development (Golang, SQL, Node.js, Python) is a plus