- A deep understanding of Node.js
- You have 4+ years of software engineering experience and want to build a product that changes people's lives
- Experience building complex infrastructure on AWS
- You want to take ownership of product features from inception to release
- Experience monitoring production infrastructure and applications
- You have implemented lean management practices in your previous teams
- You build iteratively so you can see features in the hands of users within days
- You can see the impact your work is having on improving thousands of people's lives and tackling the obesity epidemic on a daily basis
- You'll get to work with amazing, friendly, smart colleagues all incredibly passionate about solving the type 2 diabetes epidemic
- You'll have autonomy and responsibility for your work direction
- Currently the entire team is working from home, but we've always offered a flexible working environment where you can work from home when you need to and would continue to do this in future
- They have regular company-sponsored socials (pub drinks, team dinners, board games and movie nights) - currently this is all remote but will hopefully be back to normal soon!
This is an excellent opportunity for either experienced Senior Developers or high-mid-level engineers looking to make the next step up.