Location: Alderley Edge (with at least 2 days remote)
CurrentBody is the pioneering online destination for health and beauty technology in the UK & Worldwide representing some of the World's top Beauty brands such as L'Oreal, NuFACE, TriPollar and SmoothSkin
Named in the top 20 named fastest growing digital company’s in the North, 2020 has been another great year for us and we can’t for 2021 with some exciting plans in place.
Some highlights from the last 2 years include:
- Award winning own label product
- Secured over £10m partner investment
- Grown the team from 13 to over 80
- Launched 11 international websites including a JV partnership in China
- Sell to over 122 countries around the world.
- Moved into a new HQ, and expanded our distribution network with 3 international Warehouses
Technology is the driving force behind our growth and we’re always pushing, experimenting and we’re definitely open to new ideas.
Our main eCommerce platform is Shopify and we’ve integrated with multiple other third-party tools such as AWS, Bright Pearl & MongoAtlas to provide a solid cloud-based eCommerce experience.
With a very strong pipeline of projects in place focussed our customer journey both in the UK & Internationally, we’re currently recruiting for a Full Stack Developer to help us kick on with our plans.
Working closely with our Head of Development, and as part of our small close knit team, you will:
- Implement web interfaces and applications using React and Node.
- Ensure code quality through the writing of tests.
- Drive product requirements into design and technical specifications.
- Drive conversations with other teams to define and execute on product requirements.
Key skills we’re looking for
- Highly proficient in NodeJS & React
- Experience using AWS
- Front-End experience (HTML, CSS)
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and driven
- Ability to manage own time with an entrepreneurial attitude
Ready to join us on our journey?