Would you like an opportunity to showcase your skills, accelerate your career and get involved in highly technical, highly rewarding projects?
Not only does this role offer excellent benefits including discounted holidays and flexible working, you'll join a collaborative environment defined by innovation; boasting a software house feel despite the company's global reach.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. Going forward, there will be a high degree of flexible working for the right candidate, on the condition you visit the Kingston-based offices a few times a month*
- You have strong TDD and CI/CD experience
- You have GraphQL experience
- You have solid analytical skills and an appreciation of technical risk
- Ideally you will have some experience with microservices
- Experience with or an interest in Elm is advantageous
Contact Name: CSR Dev Team
Job ID: 2912096