Senior full-stack Engineer
Every year, small and medium businesses exchange 550 billion invoices globally. Performing all the invoice-related tasks is a messy and boring process for business teams, finance managers and their accountants.
TIM is short for “The Invoice Manager” (and “Time Is Money”). We think that managing a company's finances is a team sport. We think that bookkeeping is a multiplayer game. We are building the collaboration platform for pre-accounting and financial management.
The founding team has worked in some of Europe’s leading scaleups (Onfido, Snyk, Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury...) and top tech companies like Google. We are backed by some of Europe’s best tech advisors and investors.
You will be working on our bespoke communications platform and play a key role in making strategic decisions, building the product and helping the team grow.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire software development life cycle of our product.
As a company, we are product-led and heavily driven by technology. We have a very exciting pipeline of new projects and are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Engineer to help us take the company to the next level.
We are allergic to micro-management, so you will own what you work on and you will be given the freedom to find the right solution.
We put a huge emphasis on innovation and heavily promote a collaborative, experimental and quality-focused environment. We understand the value and importance of technology and really push our team members to thrive whilst at work and push their limits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers.
Do you have what it takes to join us? Let’s talk!
As an experienced member of our Engineering Team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in small, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications to satisfy requirements
- Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques
- Proficiency in Loopback4, React frameworks, database and ETL tools
Tech Stack and Essential skills:
- Excellent Typescript
- Loopback 4
- Node JS
- REST or RPC, microservice based architectures
- JSON, OpenAPI
- 12 factor build
- noSQL data modelling and structure
- CI/CD – Git, CloudBuild, Skaffold
Desirable (but not essential):
· Auth0, Twilio, Rollbar, Prometheus
What we offer:
We are committed to bring the best talent onboard and are offering the following:
- Generous salary. We want to hire the best and are ready to pay for it.
- Ambitious EMI share option scheme. We want you to be an owner of the company.
- Regular team socials (virtually and, in-person as guidelines allow). We are in this as a team and will not let COVID stop us.
- Pension benefits. We have you covered so you can stay focused.
We are focused on getting the right people on board. We are open to different levels of experience and seniority.
We are very eager to meet you, we will respond very quickly. Do not hesitate to send us any questions you might have.
If the opportunity is interesting to you, shoot us an email with a CV and a short note about why you are interested in the opportunity.
We are not able to pay agencies/recruiters.