LEAD INSTRUCTOR - WEB DEVELOPMENT [full time || part time]
As Lead Instructor Web & App Development (m/f/d) at WBS CODING SCHOOL, you are fundamentally responsible for the learning success of our international students.
In our full-time Web & App Development program, you will teach online for 12 weeks and then meet your students for the last 3 weeks at our Coding Campus in Berlin. You will run regular workshops for our participants and support them in the event of challenges.
Our next batch of coding talents is starting February 22, 2022. Apply now and join our amazing team!
- You are responsible for conducting workshops, live coding sessions and other learning events (lessons take place 9:00 am– 6:00 pm, Mon - Fr.).
- You motivate our participants and coach them according to their needs.
- Together with our Head Of Teaching and our instructor team, you will continue to develop our curriculum to ensure the continuous improvement of our courses)
You're looking for a flexible work environment in a young and dynamic team and are excited to help up-and-coming talents get started in the tech industry.
- You are an experienced developer
- You have experience using agile methodology (SCRUM or equivalent)
- You respond empathetically to your students' needs
- You are familiar with DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Travis …)
- You love sharing your knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English
- An independent, structured way of working with a high degree of self-responsibility as well as intercultural competence
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Your are available during the whole 15 weeks period starting February 22, 2022 and can arrange to come to Berlin for the last three weeks of the program.