Angular Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
10 days ago
As our next Angular Frontend Developer, you play a major role in creating and developing responsive web applications with a focus on user experience.
- Develop software in an agile environment with Angular
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- Work closely with the designers, product owner and QA
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in frontend development and educational background in related fields
- Experience with State management libraries like NgRx
- Skills in LESS/SASS, Webpack or similar tools
- Experience with responsive designs, automated testing and REST APIs
- Nice to have: experience in other frontend frameworks like React, Vue
- Enthusiasm for User Experience (usability, accessibility) and a detail-oriented, quality-focused work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and laptops
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy, Communities of Practice and your favorite conferences
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and support you wherever we can
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,200 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram