WHY: Fintech is one of the fastest growing SaaS markets and company has grown through the current economic climate
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits (25 days holiday, free gym, flexible hours, laptop, Deliveroo Fridays, etc.)
Office: South Manchester - currently working from home although you will be required to go into the office 3-4 days per week
- Do you want to work within one of the fastest growing industries in the UK?
- Do you have an interest in working with and building AWS Serverless states?
We are working with a leading North West Fintech Software Vendor that have been growing year on year even through the recent economic challenges. Following a successful 2019/2020 they have moved into our brand new 3,000 sq. ft. offices in South Manchester and plan to grow again this year by over to 25%. Their SaaS platform is used by some of the UK's best recognised companies and this leading software enables clients to contact their customers in a more proactive and effective manner whilst helping to manage billing, payment, & collection operations.
Due to growth and build out of a new platform, they are looking for a Software Developer. You will work within a small development team analysing business requirements and provide solutions both independently and as part of the team. You will be actively encouraged to explore new technologies and techniques and innovate with the newest technology. You will get the opportunity to work with AWS and create serverless design so a keen interest in modern technology and a desire to progress your career is a must. No two days will be the same and this role will undoubtedly propel your career!
- Work closely with a small Development team to analyse requirements and provide solutions
- Actively encouraged to explore new technologies and techniques
- Use the latest technology to create innovative solutions
- Work closely with other teams (Support, Product, and Sales) to create modern solutions
- Awareness of Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and desire to develop using serverless design
- Consistent use of Agile development practices
- Experience with Web services (JSON, REST)
- Experience with Git or at least a similar distributed source control
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) or similar
- A sense of humour and ability to work with a tight knit team in a small and growing organisation; ultimately helping guide the future of the development team