Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Senior Full Stack Engineer based in London to join our Product team in building a platform to optimise every business on the planet. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious individuals to develop our Causal AI platform for time series. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be involved with the product at all stages of development, from initial conception of a feature all the way to being deployed to our customers. You should have strong technical and communication skills and enjoy mentoring junior members of staff. You should want to take ownership of what you are building and be willing to push your own ideas forwards for development.
You will be expected to refine and implement our development standards & best practices. Experience with collaboration tools and general programming tools is desirable. The application stack is primarily built in python around our proprietary machine-learning core with a React based frontend. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable working anywhere in this stack. The rest of the application stack includes Cython, Numpy, Torch, Django, Celery, Postgres, Redis, Ansible, AWS, GCP and other technologies.
- This role is open for candidates with at least 4+ years experience
- Ability to design and architect high-performance distributed software
- Experience with React or similar frameworks (VueJS, AngularJS)
- Experience in developing front-end solutions on top of high-performance and distributed backend systems.
- In-depth understanding of computer architecture is preferable, e.g. C, C++, Cython
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Smart, capable and can write clean code effectively
- Understanding of the full stack is preferable (REST backends and SPA frontends)
- Strong Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (version control, tooling, testing, etc.)
- Ideally you should be able to work in London or be able to commute. Candidates outside of London who are interested in relocating will be considered.
- Interest in DevOps and cloud infrastructure
- Interest in scientific data visualization is a plus and any experience with visualisation libs, such as d3, would be very valuable
- Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience is a plus)