Frontend Developer (UI/UX Designer)
Stor is a platform which offers an all-in-one web shop solution to SMEs. Full of features and tools to help merchants effectively run and manage every aspect of their online business. We are looking to expand our UI/UX design team to help us to launch and deliver an industry leading product into the marketplace.
You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding user experience and you'll play a key part in designing and developing features within the main app and shopfront builder. Your focus will be to create a functional, intuitive and appealing journey through our product for both merchants and their customers.
You will also work closely with the Back End development team to create responsive eCommerce element designs, shop themes and templates. You will bring energy and positivity to the role, looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
As a remote-first company that's flexible with working schedules, we are open to hearing from London-based or fully/partially remote candidates, as we work from everywhere (within GMT+4 hours).
- You'll be expected to have knowledge of industry (specifically eCommerce) UI/UX best practices across multiple platforms and digital channels, knowing what works in practice and what doesn't.
- Experience of designing and building mobile first ecommerce/webshops across different platforms.
- Experience working with version control (we use GitLab).
- You'll be keen to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and use real customer feedback to continuously iterate and improve our offering.
- You must have proven UI/UX Designer commercial experience.
- You must be highly proficient with HTML/CSS&be confident with JS/JQuery.
- You must be up-to-date with Google's performance Web Vitals and optimisation techniques.
- You must have a portfolio of E-commerce UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- You must have excellent written and spoken English.
- You must have a collaborative and experimental approach to solving problems.
Nice to haves:
- If you have experience working in a SaaS/PaaS (preferably commence or consumer-facing) products, then that's a huge plus.
- Previous experience of working with the Liquid template engine would also be very helpful.
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Flexible working
- Family Friendly Policies
- One Trust weekly events
- Life Assurance
- Social Events
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Celebrations
- Health and Wellbeing Policies
- Screening Call
- 1st stage conversational interview
- 2nd stage technical interview
- Mental agility test