Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking to expand our Core Platform Engineering team at Greentube in Vienna. The team is responsible for the core components of the gaming platform provided for our B2C and B2B products, covering a wide range of gaming features, performance, regulatory and compliance-related requirements.
You would be joining a team of several developers responsible for the continuous development and architectural evolution of a suite of modern backend services focused on a key area of our business. To support that, we are searching for a Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d).
Our team works on a number of key services and solutions, working together closely to drive new ideas and approaches. Actively adopting modern frameworks and technologies allows us to continuously enhance our architecture and services with the goal of driving innovation and quality.
We are searching for enthusiastic and engaged people with a strong theoretical background, good coding practices and an open mindset for applying new paradigms, who can help us build the state of the art solutions. Since technologies are changing fast, specific framework experience is not a must, as it is the right working attitude we are looking for.
- Responsible for overall test management process and defining the test strategy and planning
- Ensuring visibility, tractability and control of testing process to deliver high-quality software
- Responsible for identifying & developing of scope of testing for each release increment
- Creation and implementation of test cases
- Creation and management of regression and acceptance test scenarios
- Carrying out test runs and analyze problems, bug triage and tracking
- Automate integration tests on staging and production environments
- Identification and implementation of improvements in our test automation process
- Active support of release, build and deployment for continuous integration and delivery
- 2nd/3rd level support and investigation with the team on production issues.
- 3+ years of experience in API and UI test automation using C#
- Experience with test case and defect management, test strategy development and execution
- Experience with integration tests, API tests, end-to-end desktop/mobile and performance tests
- Experience with Specflow or Cucumber, xUnit or nUnit and Protractor
- Experience with web application test automation with Selenium
- Experience with SQL and databases for test set up, debugging and diagnosis
- Proficiency in testing concepts
- Experience working in Agile Development
- Experience working with GIT, Teamcity or Jenkins
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 43.316,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.