Frontend Web Developer - Kappa.London
We are looking for a front-end developer to help us with a few websites!
Kappa.London is a software development agency working with clients across Europe to deliver great digital experiences. A great share of attention is paid to freedom and a hands-on approach to decision-making, whilst a gripping environment with learning opportunities are welcome. Because of the international nature of the company’s endeavours, it is vital to maintain a truly diverse team of specialists.
We're a fun bunch of tech dudes and gals making an awesome impression on the market. Aesthetics are our forte and we're looking for a front-end developer to join us on the frontline.
You will be working alongside designers, other front-end and back-end engineers from the comfort of your home. You will participate in various projects and will craft head-turning layouts for websites and other digital experiences.
What you can expect from our work environment:
- Flexibility is a given, but comes with great responsibility.
- Be yourself. We wish for everyone to apply and develop their skills while being inquisitive, exploratory and taking initiative.
- You can never overdo communication. We always speak up and let our colleagues know what's crossing our minds. Sometimes it's surprising where great ideas can come from.
- Ownership is key. We're all motivated to get stuff done with a 'hands-on' approach.
What makes us awesome?
bryant.dental - Making dentistry sexy
Obby.co.uk - Marketplace for hobbies
Zeelo.co - Uber for coaches
tipstips.tips - Tinder wingman
What we're after:
- Solid experience with HTML / CSS
- Solid experience with ReactJS
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Competitive monthly salary based on your qualification and experience
- Remote Working
- Excellent Learning Opportunities
- Killer Letter of Recommendation
- Blessings and Goodwill
- Resume Tailoring
- Further Career Guidance
- Super Informal Dress Code (you can wear your jammies all day for what we care)