Full Stack Developer
At Traktion, we are disrupting the way businesses find, discover, and collaborate with the world's best growth talent using technology to automate and enhance the process. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our journey in building out the Traktion platform.
Your role will be a key part in the technological development of the Traktion platform, working directly alongside the CTO. As one of the first employees, your input will be key on all technical aspects and will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the evolution of the Traktion’s technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a VC-backed start-up and its passionate and young team, supported by an elite network of marketers who have managed millions in profitable marketing campaigns for the likes of Monzo, Revolut, Deliveroo, and Lego.
Traktion is a tech-enabled platform for businesses to discover, hire, and manage growth talent. Our rigorous due diligence process identifies the top digital marketing freelancers and agencies. We then match businesses to verified digital marketing talent across 100+ factors, so they get the most relevant expertise for their precise needs.
It’s tough to find and hire the right marketing talent. Traktion de-risks this hiring process with our proprietary approach that vets marketers based on past performance and analyses post-campaign data through machine learning to predict the ROI of marketer-to-business matches.
Traktion was founded in 2019, and is based in London, UK. Join us in reshaping the future in how companies achieve growth. We have just completed our second funding round and are accelerating towards our next milestone in disrupting this £84bn industry.
Now, we are moving to React for the front-end and Python for the back-end. This will be the future of the Traktion’s platform, but maintenance will be required from time to time on the no-code part of the platform until it is completely deprecated.
Machine learning experience is not required, but you will have the opportunity to learn about it as our platform evolves into a more complex system that further leverages data and artificial intelligence algorithms.
In summary, we are looking for a talented and versatile individual with the skills and flexibility to learn and grasp the core technologies and digital marketing APIs in this space, and who is willing to take the Traktion’s platform to the next level over the coming years.
Stack, tools and methodologies
- Python 3: RESTful APIs, pytest, pylint
- TDD, git, linux
- IaC: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, GCP, GKE
- BDD, Cypress, CI/CD
- Bubble, Integromat, Stripe, SendGrid
- Scrum, Kanban
- You have 3+ years of experience in a technical role, preferably in web app development and SaaS products.
- You have the required experience on the languages, technologies and methodologies described above.
- You have previous startup experience and/or have a startup mindset.
- You are experienced with the digital marketing industry, and if not, you are interested to learn more about the space.
- You have the right to work in the UK.
You should also be...
- Excited to build a world-class platform as one of its first employees alongside a young passionate team.
- Flexible, goal-oriented, with ability to scale alongside an in-house or freelance development team.
- A confident team player and professional self-starter with a “can‐do” attitude.
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced and constantly evolving environment.
The salary component will be £45k-£65k based on your experience, with the equity components being 0.1% - 0.5%.
Holiday entitlement is 28 days, including bank holidays.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, you will have the option to work remotely and make use of flexible hours.
Once we are safe to return to our central London offices, we will be going several days per week and working from home the rest. This arrangement could change in the future if required.