Senior React Developer
ADLIB Recruitment|London, GB
2 months ago
- Mission-led Green-Tech business due to sign a major European deal
- Greenfield project with the latest tech-stack
- Use of cutting-edge AI and IoT
Using AI and the IoT, this business has developed state of the art software and a business model that is both economically viable and environmentally impactful in technology consumerism.
What you'll be doing
As the business grows and with an exciting digital transformation on the horizon, they are looking for a talented Senior React Engineer with strong commercial experience in React, Redux and TypeScript to take the lead from a Frontend perspective. Working to 1 week sprints, you will lead a close-knit team of 2 FE Developers in the ongoing design and development of their PWA (Progressive Web Application) as well as helping to define the future tech stack of the business from a frontend perspective.
The business has multiple exciting projects in the pipeline including the creation of a cutting-edge eCommerce site which you will take the lead on so this is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on a Greenfield site within an incredible mission-led business who are using progressive technology and are looking someone who has a keen interest in staying ahead of the curve with the latest tech-stack.
The role is a mix of remote and office-based working with 2 days required in the office which is situated between London City and Canary Wharf.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong experience in ReactJS and Redux.
- Demonstrable experience with RESTFUL API's.
- Knowledge of Server-side rendering.
- Good eye for UX and UI.
- Well versed in Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and eagerness to keep up to date with the latest tech.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills.
This role offers a very competitive salary + benefits, including individual training budgets and the opportunity to drive environmental change within a forward-thinking and progressive technology business.
Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to register your interest.