Senior Frontend Developer
Join us in revolutionizing the world of food:
AgriPlace is a quickly growing software company based in Amsterdam that is committed to stimulating sustainable food production through smarter data management. We offer food companies structure, efficiency and ease in managing compliance in their supply chain with regards to sustainability, social and food safety requirements.
To keep up with our current growth pace we are looking for passionate developers who are capable to help design and structure our Global Platform. Our team is dedicated to using the best suitable and relevant new technologies. Do you have affinity with using testing and automation to build scalable applications? Then this might be the opportunity for you.
We give the possibility to work from our office in Amsterdam or partly remote. Open communication between all members of the team is encouraged. Room for growth and creating a healthy work environment has priority over 'keeping things formal'.
What are we looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of JS, React and Redux.
- Experience doing UI/UX design.
- Experience in working with RESTful API's.
- Passionate about CI/CD.
Nice to have:
- Experience with progressive Web Apps.
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud platforms); understanding of what is needed to maintain a cloud based infrastructure.
- Passionate about testing and automation.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial developer who enjoys challenges and discovering smarter ways of doing things. As a Senior Frontend developer, you are responsible for developing, integrating and delivering our React based frontend application. You work closely together with the rest of the team to refine requirements and translate them into high quality technical solutions. You are a mentor to more junior people in the team, coaching others and sharing knowledge is something you are willing and able to do.
How we work & internal culture:
- We work Agile, we use SCRUM.
- We strongly encourage being proactive and stimulate you to come up with new technologies, patterns, tools, etc.
- We value good communication skills.
- We believe in a good work – life balance.
- We are DevOps minded.
- We sometimes work from home / location of our choice.
You will work together with the rest of the team to define and implement infrastructure needs, pipeline and tooling necessary for delivering a quality solution.
- A challenging full-time job that incentivizes personal growth.
- Grow together with a rapidly growing company and team.
- Flexible result-oriented atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience.
- A fun and inclusive team with, circumstances allowing, fun team events.
Enthusiastic? We look forward to receiving your application via the application form! For more information, call us via +31 (0)85 489 7333.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired. We work with our own recruiter.