React Developer Internship
We’re a media technology company innovating with AI to bring quality video production to the masses.
We are looking for an individual with software engineering background, who adores quality video, and gets excited by what can be achieved with mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), machine learning, and computer vision.
An inquisitive mindset and a passionate, hands-on, can-do attitude are crucial. The application, featuring patent pending technology, is due for a beta launch in January, and we have an exciting product road map planned for the months ahead. We want you to grow with the company and get an experience that you simply couldn’t get anywhere else.
- Work with CEO and other developers to add functionality to the company’s AI enabled video editing application.
- Specific assignments are likely to be in either the application’s:
- collaboration menu (where the user can invite/give access to others to contribute to their video editing project)
- video editing menu (using os software to add basic video editing to the application)
- Maintain clean codebase
- Debug where necessary
- University degree with at least a 2:1 in a Software Engineering, or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experimental React/MERN software development
- Video enthusiast with some exposure to amateur/professional video editing software
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
- Excellent communications skills